[NFBMO] NFB of Kansas City Fun Factory Sweets Popcorn & Fudge Fundraiser from January 15 through January 30, with updated URLs

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at nfbmo.org
Tue Jan 23 00:47:58 UTC 2024

Dear Chapter members & Friends:

The Kansas City Chapter Fun Factory Sweets popcorn and Fudge fundraiser will
end on January 30.

The following information is from the email message received from Fun
Factory Sweets with information about the fundraiser:

Here is an updated link that should automatically apply your group's code
[NFBKC] to the cart. If there are still issues, the second link I added
below is the regular link to your webpage that will allow people to type the
group code in at checkout.

Link with automatic group code
<https://funfactorysweets.com/discount/NFBKC?redirect=%2Fcollections%2Ffundr
aising-national-federation-of-the-blind-of-missouri>

Regular link
<https://funfactorysweets.com/collections/fundraising-national-federation-of
-the-blind-of-missouri>

Half the money we make will go into our general treasury and half will go to
our Royal Ambassador Fund. If you order now, you will have your fudge ready
to give to your sweet Valentine! Make sure to use the code NFBKC when
ordering.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter

dgarcia at nfbmo.org

(816) 621-0902

www.nfb.org

www.nfbmo.org

Live the life you want

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>