[NFBMO] VITAL CONVENTION2024 CONVENTION ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

GeneCoulter@Charter.Net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Tue Jan 23 08:04:12 UTC 2024

We are very sorry to inform you due to a critical issue with the NFBMo website
there will be no on-line pre-registration this year. Therefore those wishing to
attend the 62nd annual convention will need to mail in their registration form
along with a check or money order. Pre-registration forms must be postmarked on or
before April1, 2024.

The website will be undergoing a complete rebuild  however, the current site will
still be available and contain all of the latest information. The issue involves
our ability to use our platform to  register folks for the convention and some
other behind the scenes difficulties. On-line registration should be once again
available for 2025 when we will return back to the future.

Make all checks payable to NFB of Missouri and mail to Carol Coulter, Treasurer at
1504 Furlong Drive; Columbia MO 65202-4851. I have attached the convention packet
and separately attached the pre-registration Form to this message. Also, the
registration form  is available to download from the State Convention link at
www.NFBMo.org <http://www.NFBMo.org> .

Remember you can save a lot of money by purchasing the Federation Saver package
(formerly the Frugal Federationist package) and spend a lot more money by waiting
until you arrive at the convention. Important: The Federation Saver package is
ONLY available for those pre-registering on or before April 1, 2024.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Any questions you can
reach out to me.

Thank you, in advance, for your understanding in this matter as Federationists I
know we will work to overcome this set back.

Sincerely,

Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator

Phone:573-474-3226

Cell: 5732687864

E-Mail: GCoulter at NFBMo.org <mailto:GCoulter at NFBMo.org>

Price Comparisons:

Preregister with Federation Saver, Friday lunch , and prayer breakfast $125.00

Pre-register with Federation Saver only $80

Pre-register with only banquet $75.00

therefore, by upgrading to the Federation saver makes the cost of Saturday lunch
$5.00

Register at convention:

Register, banquet, Friday and Saturday lunch and prayer breakfast  $170.00

Register and banquet only $85.00

Register Saturday lunch and banquet $115.00 (as opposed to $80 if you pre-register
and take advantage of Federation Saver).