[NFBMT-Parents] Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 14:02:04 UTC 2018

Greetings, all.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy holiday season.

As we look forward to 2019, I want to share with all of you a link to a beautiful song called One Voice that Marcie Carpenter, President of the NFB of Washington, found and sent to the Washington affiliate listserv.  In her words, “To me it embodies the spirit of the National Federation of the Blind. Whether we are one single voice speaking out against discrimination and encouraging blind people to realize their dreams, two voices together, a chapter, an affiliate or the entire Federation, we speak with one voice of love, hope and determination.  We leave behind lives shaped by low expectations. All are welcome in our NFB family.

“This song was written by Ruth Moody of the Wailin’ Jennys. It was performed in the Washington National Cathedral by the United States Air Force Symphony Orchestra.  The Singing Sergeants are joined toward the end by several adult and children’s choirs.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41ctPLDHvU

Let me know if you are unable to open it.  Sometimes if you hit reply on a message, then you can open the link.  Don’t actually send the message.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President

Web Site:  <http://www.nfbofmt.org/> http://www.nfbofmt.org

Live the life you want