[NFBMT-Parents] Humanware: Pay online with Interest-Free Instalments up to 12 months!

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:19:18 UTC 2018

Buy online and spread the cost:

Up to 12 months interest-free installments!

Always a proud innovator in assistive technology, Humanware is now innovating by changing the way you buy online. Upon any purchase on Humanware.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to spread the cost of purchase over time at 0% interest!

NO HIDDEN EXTRAS, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU PAY!

Simple, safe and secure, this option brings you closer to owning technology that will enhance your life!

3 easy steps:

1.	 Visit our website, choose your product and click the BUY NOW button

2.	 During the checkout process select the available option

"Monthly payments - 0% Interest"

3.	 Choose the number of installments best suited to your situation

(up to 12 months)

Visit our website at www.humanware.com and start taking advantage of this option today!

* This offer is valid for all online purchases ONLY. $300 minimum purchase required.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President

Web Site: http://www.nfbofmt.org

Live the life you want