[NFBMT-Parents] Nomination Reminder - National Federation-The Blind

Holly Morris HMorris at acq-intl.com
Tue Mar 17 20:52:12 UTC 2020

Dear ,

I hope you received my previous email regarding National Federation-The Blind’s
nomination for the Worldwide Finance Awards 2020, proudly hosted
by Acquisition International. I wanted to check if you have any
questions regarding accepting your nomination?

In our merit driven awards programme, we look forward to
recognising businesses and individuals within the financial
sector who have provided the highest level of service and
dedication within the industry.

There are no mandatory costs in accepting a nomination or going
on to become an awarded company. We feel it’s important to ensure
all that successful companies are celebrated and therefore gain
their deserved exposure from our readership.

With this in mind, we would like to move your nomination to the
next phase for consideration, if you would like to ACCEPT your
nomination, please click here: ACCEPT NOMINATION (
http://response.acq-intl.com/Response/Positive/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=71129886-b717-48ca-933f-50957734689a )

If you require more information on our process, please visit our
FAQs page ( http://ga.acq-intl.com/ga/click/2-41813756-938-8027-14839-23970-3f0d05f6cf-d1a096efbf )
or contact me directly.

Additionally, if upon consideration you would like to be removed
please click here: DECLINE NOMINATION (
http://response.acq-intl.com/Response/Negative/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=71129886-b717-48ca-933f-50957734689a )

I look forward to hearing from you.

Holly Morris | Awards Executive | Acquisition International

Available: Office hours Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm GMT
Tel: +44 (0) 203 970 0028
Address: 2nd Floor, Suite F, The Maltsters, 1-2 Wetmore Road,
Burton-on-Trent,
Staffordshire, DE14 1LS

To opt-out from receiving future correspondence please click
here ( http://response.acq-intl.com/Unsubscribe/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=71129886-b717-48ca-933f-50957734689a ). Please note our opt-out process
is automated and may take up to 2 working days to complete, you
may receive one further email confirming receipt of your request.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of nfbmt-parents at nfbnet.org.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.