[NFBMT-Parents] Nomination Reminder - National Federation-The Blind

Holly Morris HMorris at acq-intl.com
Thu Mar 26 20:53:04 UTC 2020

Dear

Firstly, we hope you are well in this challenging time. We
understand it’s been an incredibly busy time for the finance
world over the last few weeks trying to stabilise both internally
and assist other businesses as the pandemic plays out.

At Acquisition International we are endeavouring to continue
normality for as long as possible

and we have now begun to collate our shortlist for this year’s
Worldwide Finance Awards.

I have noticed that you are yet to accept or decline the
nomination, please let me know should you have any questions
regarding your nomination or the awards process, or feel free to
read our FAQ’s here ( http://ga.acq-intl.com/ga/click/2-41813756-938-8099-14968-24253-b9085a9656-a7ab3bcf71 ).
There are no mandatory fees in accepting a nomination, being
shortlisted or winning an award.

To confirm you would like to participate please click here (
http://response.acq-intl.com/Response/Positive/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=edf6ee2a-5db9-4abf-9926-2a35c4577de3 ) or respond to this email.

If you would like to opt-out of this year’s awards, click here (
http://response.acq-intl.com/Response/Negative/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=edf6ee2a-5db9-4abf-9926-2a35c4577de3 ).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Holly Morris | Awards Executive | Acquisition International

Available: Office hours Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm GMT
Tel: +44 (0) 203 970 0028
Address: 2nd Floor, Suite F, The Maltsters, 1-2 Wetmore Road,
Burton-on-Trent,
Staffordshire, DE14 1LS

To opt-out from receiving future correspondence please click
here ( http://response.acq-intl.com/Unsubscribe/?emailAddress=nfbmt-parents%40nfbnet.org&publication=Acquisition+International&contactIdentifier=edf6ee2a-5db9-4abf-9926-2a35c4577de3 ). Please note our opt-out process
is automated and may take up to 2 working days to complete, you
may receive one further email confirming receipt of your request.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of nfbmt-parents at nfbnet.org.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.