[NFBMT-Parents] Thank you so much

nick clark n.clark.2013 at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 10:40:07 UTC 2021

<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
Thank you so much The National federation of the Blind,

   I truly appreciate you responding to me Nicholas Clark and my brother Richard Clark of NPC Advanced Tech LLC.  We had this app Clark Lottery Assistant App Idea since 2017-present. I am a nurse of 16 years at Methodist hospital hear in Sacramento California. My Father was a Veteran who had impaired vision, he love to play the Lottery, his numbers meant the world to him.
    I truly need your honest opinion and it's ok to be negative it takes maturity and growth at this time in trying to put Braille numbers on the Lottery tickets around the world.  I do have a
lengthy patent on it and other ideas on it please carefully read and if you can past it around that be greatly appreciated.
     I definitely applaud you for your patience and praise you for each client you have. Just remember extracurricular activities for Impaired vision. The future is looking bright ahead for all of us. Thank you!
[Image]

Contact Info:
Nicholas Clark                         Richard Clark
916-320-3193                         330-475-9459
n.clark.2013 at hotmail.com     motivatedclark at gmail.com

NPC advanced Tech LLC
Clarklottery.com
Clarklotteryapp.com

Sent from my Metro By T-Mobile 4G LTE Android Device