[Nfbmt] Humanware Sale

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 20:08:32 UTC 2012

I looked at one at the convention last summer, and they are very nice.
I wanted a display to work with the iPhone, and therefore something
that was pretty small. I ended up with the Focus 14 blue.  However,
I'd give a much higher consideration to the Brailliant if I was using
it mostly at my desk, they were very nice!

BTW, the Blind Bargains site has a couple of classifieds for Focus 40
displays at pretty good prices - one is bluetooth and the other isn't.

Dan