[Nfbmt] Humanware Sale

David bell davidbell at musfiber.com
Mon Dec 31 20:31:01 UTC 2012

Thanks, Dan. Since I don't have much experience with refreshable displays, I
was kind of wanting a new machine to have the warranty and such. I have had
my eye on the Brailliant 32             a while. I think I would like that
32 character line length. I Always read better with the lines at that length
on paper, as opposed to the 40 character line.

My thinking is to use the display mostly with my iPhone and maybe an iPad
Mini when they improve the processors in them. It seems to me the
intermediate line length is a good compromise for the sake of portability as
well. At this point, I don't turn on a PC unless I specifically need to use
MS Office for something or manage NLS digital books. Everything else has
migrated over to my phone. If I weren't so lazy, I would learn how to use a
Mac and become a complete Apple fanboy.

I have another day to decide. But I might be getting a Brailliant for my
Birthday.