[Nfbmt] Humanware Sale

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Dec 31 20:42:24 UTC 2012

I am hoping that we will go all apple and not do windows eight.
I still use the computer for the most part, but glad I know how to do
email with my phone.
Sure saves on traveling.
I don't need to take my net book unless I want to.
With all of the laws they have swinging at the air port, the less I
need to travel with the better.
Wishing you the best.
Those Braille displays are nice.
I don't want to carry a large machine again.