[Nfbmt] The word is spreading

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:12:25 UTC 2012

Yes it is exciting, in part as it affirms us as a new NFB affiliate.

Last evening about 5 I posted a status with the link to our page on my
personal account, asking my friends to like the NFB of Montana. I see
several notifications that some of them responded, accounting for some
of the jump last night.

The point is, it is simple to get attention for us in this way with a
small bit of effort from each of us who use Face Book.

Keep it up!

Dan
.