[Nfbmt] NFB of Montana At-large Chapter Meeting

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:37:04 UTC 2012

This is great, Dan!

I have from time to time attended the teleconference meetings of the Writers
Division. And it is really a nice way to have a group meeting. I'm very glad
to see that it is happening to get the National Federation  of the Blind of
Montana community going.  My o my. I pause here. Say, that really does have
a nice ring to it. Doesn't it

Unfortunately, I have already a responsibility to be somewhere else during
this designated meeting time. Where else, but on the radio. Aw shucks,
right? I hope someone may report to the list of how many participated and
perhaps publish some minutes.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Here in Bozeman it is feeling like a storm is coming in. Just in time for
that warm, well fed, and special gathering in time.

By the way, we went to the film Lincoln over the weekend. If ever a film was
in the theatre that mattered little about needing an audio narration for
sight impaired viewers, this is NOT one. The dialogue of these real
historical Americans suited me to a T, and we really enjoyed it. Doris
Kearns Goodwin's "Team of Rivals" book was very well adapted and portrayed
here. Highly recommended, if you are of a mind to attend.

Rik James