[Nfbmt] NFB of Montana At-large Chapter Meeting

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:56:00 UTC 2012

Rik,

Sorry we will miss you that morning - both on the call and on the radio.

wWe will have minutes and, if we can figure it out this time, maybe
even a recording of the first meeting. It is promised by the service
... (smile)

It's been raining in Missoula since last night, at times like it
didn't rain all summer long. Funny for November.

Happy thanksgiving to you and all on this list!

Dan