[Nfbmt] [NFB] Fwd.: Salt Lake Express Restoring Montana Bus Routes

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Sat Apr 6 02:09:15 UTC 2013

We miss that straight through bus, too.  They used to run one twice a day,
morning and evening.  I also miss the evening one straight to Missoula
through Lincoln.  I used to be able to take it to Clearwater Junction which
is 18 miles from the family cabin.  I could go up there on a Friday night
after work and get there by nine, and come back on Sunday afternoon and be
home by six.  Great way to spend the week end.  I hardly ever get up there
now.  Joy