[Nfbmt] [NFB] Fwd.: Salt Lake Express Restoring Montana Bus Routes

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:46:52 UTC 2013

Yes, I remember riding both of those routes in the days gone by. In
2000, I recall about 6 or 8 blind folks on the Missoula-Great Falls
bus at once, on our way to the convention.

But we are only talking about restoring the routes that Rimrock was
running as recently as last month.

There were two routes between Missoula and Billings - one passed
through Butte, and the other through Helena.    These have been
restored.

There was a bus from Great Falls to Helena to conect with the buses
there, and theat is still being worked on.

If you want to go to Great Falls from Billings, there is a morning bus
that gets to Helena about 1:30, and you change buses to Great Falls
there.  In Helena, not Butte.

Dan