[Nfbmt] [NFB] Fwd.: Salt Lake Express Restoring Montana Bus Routes

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Mon Apr 8 02:29:46 UTC 2013

I'm not sure I understand the Great Falls routes.

Southbound:
Great Falls to Billings:
Leaves Great Falls 11:45 a.m., or 3:15 p.m.
Leaves Helena 1:30 p.m., or 4:55 p.m.
I don't know how Butte -- 6:15 p.m. fits in.  Maybe the 4:45 Helena goes to
Butte and then leaves for billings at 6:16 p.m.  Not much layover in Butte.

Northbound
Butte -- 6:45 p.m.  Does it go to Helena and then you catch the 8:05 to
Great Falls?
Helena 1:30 p.m., or 8:05 p.m.
Arrives Great Falls 3:30 p.m., or 9:45 p.m.

So it looks like one bus goes to Helena from Great Falls and one goes to
Helena from Great Falls and then you can go to Butte and thence to Billings.

Joy