[Nfbmt] [NFB] Fwd.: Salt Lake Express Restoring Montana Bus Routes

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:28:30 UTC 2013

There is no Great Falls to Billings, it goes to Helena in the late
morning, then goes back to GF in the afternoon.

The Great Falls to Butte seems to be a separate run altogether, bgoing
back and forth from Great Falls to Butte, but I'm not sure.

Apparently, thse wer ethe routes that Rimrock was running previously.
Dan