[Nfbmt] Marlene Samuels

Jerry Hutch modrepro at mt.net
Thu Aug 1 19:15:55 UTC 2013

a reply to Mr. Aldrich; did your lack of compassion, sympathy and good
common sense come natural to you or do you really work hard at it?  Why
not just mention in your posting that you did not know Marlene and offer
her family your sympathy in her passing?  Your boorish and inappropriate
comments about programs and organizations show to me your lack of
compassion to another person.  Compassion can and is commonly shown to
persons you do not know.  This act  is called humanity.   It is my hope
that when your time comes, that you will be  remembered in a better
light than you have shown to others.

This is only my opinion.  I found your comments inappropriate and
offensive.  Maybe that is why we are members of two vastly different
organizations.

Jerry Hutch,
a member of the Montana Association for the Blind