[Nfbmt] Marlene Samuels

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Thu Aug 1 14:07:57 UTC 2013

Hi Ted,

I would agree with you on this!  Of course, it doesn't change the fact
I didn't know this person!  If one weren't involved in any way with the
SOP program, one didn't know the people involved with it either for the
most part!  Thank goodness we don't have to contend with this any
longer! This demonstrates how the SOP became out of touch with the
general membership and this shouldn't happen with any organization!
Active members should know about the people involved in a program which
the organization sponsors!  If we had a similar program or a rehab
center, I think they would need to appear at our convention so that we
would be informed about the program.  I'm so pleased we got away from this!

Jim