[Nfbmt] transportation crisis

Bruce&Joy Breslauer bjb5757 at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 20 23:28:58 UTC 2013

Some of us were talking the other day and saying that even if the busses
were running, by the time you figure in the hotel, transportation, and food,
the cost of going to a state convention for three days puts a pretty big
hole in a five hundred dollar bill, especially for a couple.  For many of us
who are on fixed incomes, and especially for those raking in the big bucks
working below minimum wage, this is not only a problem, but an
impossibility.

How shall we hold conventions in the future so that, individually or
collectively, we don't end up in the poor house?

Joy, musing before payday and watching it go fast to everybody else