[Nfbmt] transportation crisis

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Aug 21 01:32:18 UTC 2013

this would be a question to Mark Mauer?
Even though it is tight for everyone, we did say we wanted our state to
be with nfb.
Now it is up to our state to stand up for what we know is the rite thing to do.
This is the first convention, we have to pull this one off in order to
have a second one.
That is if other cities join in starting a chapter.