[Nfbmt] orientation & snow shoveling of sidewalks

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 4 21:05:15 UTC 2013

You all make me feel guilty.  I don't EVER shovel snow.  Randi takes care of
it.  I wouldn't hesitate to go try it but I have a very bad back that is
hurting very badly right now as I sit here typing to you guys just from the
listing of this ship and the crummy mattress on the bed we are sleeping each
night.  You guys make it sound like so much fun to shovel snow, I wish I
could do it:)
Becca