[Nfbmt] Bus service between Missoula, Whitefish, 8 other cities to begin

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Dec 11 22:29:24 UTC 2013

Hello,
the cities that were named, are they just small cities?
This is fun to learn more names out there.
I visited white fish at most four times.
Still have friends living there if not close to there.
I also am pleased that the Indian reservation is interested in helping out.
I grew up with a gentleman who was indian probably passed away now,
where if he got mad holy cow.
That made me afraid of them.
I often wonder if this happens at times for us, where folks can be afraid.
Either a bad experience they had anything like that.
Thanks for sharing.
I will keep watching to see when the larger cities will be served again.