[Nfbmt] Bus service between Missoula, Whitefish, 8 other cities to begin

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 11 23:32:36 UTC 2013

Hi Dar.  Most of those cities named are small towns.  As far as being afraid
of Indians, I want to encourage you to step out and embrace all people as
possible friends.  Yes, "Indians" often experience a different culture then
most of the people you and I know and they can sometimes be rough around the
edges as a result of this but we all have personality "qwerks" that differ
from one another.  I would recommend that you use sensible caution when
interacting with any person as anyone has the ability to hurt anyone else
but please don't be afraid of anyone before you have had one on one
interactions with that individual. You could miss out on the opportunity to
know some really great people if you allow experiences with one individual
you had as a child to influence how you feel about an entire race of people.
Becca