[Nfbmt] Fwd: Public Hearing Announcement - Order of Selection

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 19 04:10:30 UTC 2013

Hi Jim and everyone, I am getting tired of this run around about transportation.  I'm not holding my breath expecting to get any good news from Carla when I call her in the morning.  The primary issue in my mind is that a number of the citizens in this state, all of us among them, cannot access our state capital nor many other parts of this state.  We have the right to go to our state capital and I think our state government is in breach of our civil rights when we cannot access our elected officials like everyone else.  How long are we going to sit back and listen to lame ideas about how to fix the problem?  Tomorrow I'm going to call Carla first.  If I don't get some good answers, which I doubt I will because as I said, she is just the manager of the bus station here, I am going to call Helena and try to get some answers after I've voiced my frustrations with the situation.  I think perhaps our state government hasn't thought of how this is affecting Montanans who don't drive.  I want to find out if there is some way the state can fund decent bus service for Montanans.
Becca