[Nfbmt] 2013 NFB Convention Info

Travis S. Moses chiefblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:41:56 UTC 2013

A clarification of what happened at the state convention in regards to
National Convention,

According to the minutes of the meeting, the only thing that was decided
upon regarding national convention were the delegates. Dan is the delegate
to NFB Nation Convention and I was elected as alternate delegate. Nothing
was said regarding who from the membership at large was going to go. Dan, I
believe, is referring to trying to help someone from the membership at large
that hasn't gone or who hasn't gone in a long while to go. James Aldrich was
elected as 2nd VP of the NFB of Montana. I hope that this clears up the
confusion.
Happy New Year

Travis S. Moses, 1st VP
chiefblindtech at gmail.com