[Nfbmt] 2013 NFB Convention Info

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jan 2 22:13:05 UTC 2013

OK it sure does.
Trust me, I walk with a smile being confused when it comes to this stuff.
I sure give it all I have though.
Once I understand I can help as much as I can.
You bet.
You will get to know me for sure.
It is a dream for me to go at least once.
I would love to help with the diabetic table,
as well as going to nagdu meeting, where the schools tell what they are doing.
then of course say hi to those I haven't seen in years.
It was so special to me to see Julie.
Thanks again,