[Nfbmt] Accessible Phones

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jan 30 15:20:59 UTC 2013

Jim can make the phone rock.
I can to where he likes to do that kind of thing.
I just let him and smile on what I can do behind the seens.
I would love to see this kind of stuff taught somewhere.
I remember when I asked dan Gray if he would teach it, the reply was,
Blind people can't learn how to use an IPhone.
he was so shocked, we learned it and went on our way.
Doing email texting and much more.
We go into notes write the grocery list, then the helper helping us,
can read it, then we go shopping.