[Nfbmt] Beef stix sales at convention

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:59:59 UTC 2013

Greetings,

                FYI, the beef stix are on their way to Florida and should be
there before we all arrive.  I am open to suggestions as to how to
physically handle the distribution to all who will be selling them.  I have
my own ideas, but I have learned that many times others have better ideas
than I, so please share and I will use the best of all.

                Looking forward to distributing them in Florida.

Ted Robbins,

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404