[Nfbmt] arrivals from Montana into Orlando

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 22:03:26 UTC 2013

Rik, et al --

Julie and I are arriving on Saturday afternoon. I thought I might have
a chance to sit in the pool at convention on Sunday for the first time
in the 21st century, but looks like I'll be busy planning for the
Ambassadors and marshalls instead.  Still, that may be as good a night
as any for me to get together with folks from Montana this convention.

Looking forward to seeing e everyone in Orlando!

Dan

--
Dan Burke
My Cell:  406.546.8546