[Nfbmt] arrivals from Montana into Orlando

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 01:25:04 UTC 2013

Rik,
	I too arrive on flight 738 from Denver.  I'll be seeing you there.
Now, all I need to do is get my ground transport arranged.
Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404