[Nfbmt] Buss

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Mar 26 13:47:00 UTC 2013

yes I got that for sure Ted,
I was pleased when we learned that drivers were taking passengers to
their destenations.
I feel that the company is asking the driver to take on to much.
The drivers need to know the road, let the company take care of the repairs.
Especially the major stuff.
They didn't say what was wrong, why it got shut down.
They just said it needed to be done for safety issues.