[Nfbmt] grilling and more

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 4 00:25:08 UTC 2013

About the I phone, Joy.  I really love that I can down load my favorite
movies into it.  I get so frustrated when I want to watch a movie at home.
I can't find the movie I want so I always have to ask my husband to help me.
On my  I phone, I can just open up the video Icon and watch any movies I've
downloaded and it's portable!