[Nfbmt] Computer Down

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 4 00:47:00 UTC 2013

On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:25:08 -0700
  "Rebecca Stewart" <becca33 at bresnan.net> wrote:
> About the I phone, Joy.  I really love that I can down load my favorite
> movies into it.  I get so frustrated when I want to watch a movie at home.
> I can't find the movie I want so I always have to ask my husband to help me.
> On my  I phone, I can just open up the video Icon and watch any movies I've
> downloaded and it's portable!

Joy is writing on my behalf to let you know my computer is down so I won't be
posting till I get another one.  It is terminal.  We had it diagnosed today
and something is wrong with the mother board, the processor, and the hard
drive.  I think it's had it.  I'll let you know when I get another one.
 Thanks.

Sheila