[Nfbmt] Cool Technology

Rebecca Stewart becca33 at bresnan.net
Tue Nov 5 17:00:40 UTC 2013

Hi Jim.  I don't know braille yet but I'm planning on learning so this
device interests me.  I have an I phone, my first smart phone.  I have never
used an android.  How difficult are they to llearn and use?  Will it be a
matter of learning a whole new system with training or is it pretty simple
to figure out on one's own?  I get so frustrated with having to learn new
technology all the time and the terms!  It's like learning a new language
just to learn a new device.
Becca