[Nfbmt] grilling and more

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 04:13:35 UTC 2013

Yes, we teach grilling at the center.  We have both charcoal and gas.
In fact, our students grilled bratwursts for our 25th anniversary for
about 100 guests. Pretty cool.

Joy, my Dad used the coffede can as well.  Now I hear that they sell
similar devices for charcoal grilling.  Guess they have a market since
coffee cans aren't metal anymore.

Dr. Maurer's technique is to use welding gloves to spread the hot
coals around evenly once they're going. I adopted this as easier than
using tongs.  I haven't ever used a gas grill, though Julie does with
great great success!
Dan

--
Dan Burke