[Nfbmt] At Large Chapter Meeting 11/09/2013 10:00 A.M.

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Tue Nov 12 16:48:30 UTC 2013

Good Morning all,

I'm in the process of catching up my Email which I didn't get to during
my trip!

A good number to have on hand is this one manned by the DOT.  It is:
(800) 778-4838 or one can write to:
http://www.dot.gov/airconsumer
The lady I spoke with said this number deals mainly with airline
consumer problems.  If TSA is involved, then that needs to go through
The TSA.  I do keep this number in my phone if it is needed.

I fortunately had good experiences in Billings and Baltimore when I
borded my flights to and from the Jernigan Center.  I was pleased my
screening process was uneventful this time! Nobody needs to have bad
experiences in the screening process.

Jim