[Nfbmt] blind services for Wyoming

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:47:22 UTC 2013

Does anyone have a contact in Wyoming?
I have promised to place a first contact call in to a relative of a friend
here in Bozeman.
This person who has recently lost vision lives in Casper, Wyoming.

I will check around more. But if one of you knows people or the state
service offices, etc. I'd like to have that information at the ready to pass
it on.
And of course the NFB contact, too, if any of you knows.

They told me that he has a dog. Not a professionally trained dog. But that
it is being of value to him.

Thanks.
And may all your bird call rehearsals over the past month, bring you a nice
full plate on this coming Thursday.

My turkey is a grass fed free range bird, raised upright and walking around
on a Hutterite farm.
Before it met its fate, that is. And for its sacrificed I am thankful.
And I look forward to the juicy melt in your mouth flavor. And to that
smell. That indescribable, irreplaceable smell. Gravy, dressing? Is Heaven
really better than a home kitchen on Thanksgiving? I ask you!

Rik James