[Nfbmt] blind services for Wyoming

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 22:30:06 UTC 2013

Rik,
	The only folks I am aware of is Brad & Jill Weathered(sp?), the
parents of Hannah, of McDonalds commercial/Braille fame.  They used to live
in Lima MT, working for a cattle ranch, moving to WY several years ago.
Don't know for sure where they live, or even if they are still in WY..  You
might check with the folks in Baltimore, or even with the Parents division.
Possibly past that now.
	The individual you mentioned sounds like Ed Allen, who lives in
Billings and is moving to Wyoming in the near future.  He and his wife,
Janice attended our state convention last month in Billings.
	Your talk about Thanksgiving has gotten my saliva jucis flowing.
Can hardly wait for two mor days.  We're going to Billings to eat with our
daughtter, son in law and their 4 kids.  Looking forward to it.

Have a good one.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS
, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM
PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268
104 RIVERVIEW 5 E
GREAT FALLS  MT   59404