[Nfbmt] blind services for Wyoming

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Tue Nov 26 22:52:01 UTC 2013

Hi Ted and all,

I didn't think of Ed and Janice who may be heading that direction.  I
did write Rik privately and gave him a name of a friend that Dar and I
know in Wyoming who works for State Services.  I'm certain he will give
him good information on who to contact. I also suggested going to the
NFB website and getting the name of the NFB President in that State.  I
think NFB people are in Southern Wyoming mainly but I could be wrong.
I'm not certain how organizations are there.

Jim