[Nfbmt] From David Andrews

James Aldrich jkaldrich at samobile.net
Fri Nov 29 16:20:19 UTC 2013

Hi again!

George added  some excellent points to this discussion!  I personally
think you have nothing to fear concerning these changes.  If anything,
braille will be more uniform and one won't need to concern themselves
with so many systems within braille.  There will be changes and older
braille books will still be available, so I think one will be able to
adapt nicely once one is flutent with using braille.

Jim