[Nfbmt] Resignation

Travis S Moses chiefblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 17:06:15 UTC 2013

Good Morning

I am sorry to those that will receive duplicate messages, It is with great apprehension and regret that I must submit my resignation as the president of the Montana affiliate effective immediately. Do to health and personal issues I am unable to complete my term as president. Jim has been doing a wonderful job with the planning of convention and other duties and has it well in hand. I wish to thank those that have assisted me through this difficult time and look forward to working together in the future.

Best Regards,

Travis S. Moses
Phone: 406-369-5605
chiefblindtech at gmail.com