[Nfbmt] Resignation

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:03:59 UTC 2013

Travis,

Let me be the first to commend you for your commitment to the NFB of
Montana, for all the work you have done since its inception, and the
difficult but unselfish decision you have had to make.  I know that
you need to put your personal health first right now and we are all in
support of you in that effort.  And we also know that you may no
longer be President, but are still with us in the Federation!

God bless my friend!

Dan

--
Dan Burke