[Nfbmt] Resignation

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Sep 11 20:37:12 UTC 2013

Travis,
It takes a man to stand up and say what I just read.
I will keep you in prayer.
Would you still like to receive the secretary notes each month from the
Yellowstone chapter?
Or would you like me to stop sending those.
I am pleased we know each other a small bit anyway.
When ever you can listen to meetings, feel free to come join us by phone.