[Nfbmt] Hotel reservations

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:22:35 UTC 2013

Greetings,

                I just made my reservations at the Holiday Inn Grand for the
NFB of MT convention.  Quite painless and very satisfying to know I have a
place to sleep when I get there.

                I encourage each of you to get your reservations made.  If
not made before October 1, you might be sleeping across town.  Just call  1
406 248 7701 and tell them you need reservations for the NFB of MT
convention, October XX (for the nights needed)  The convention is planned
for October 25, 26, ending 27.  I realize that some of you may need the
extra night of the 24th, but do what is necessary.

Sincerely,

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAM

PHONE & FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404