[Nfbmt] Convention update from the September 5th planning committe e

lindazh2 at juno.com lindazh2 at juno.com
Fri Sep 13 20:51:56 UTC 2013

Hey Jim! saw the update--you keep good notes! Haven't seen the note you said you were sending to me about my blurb. Send everything now to my work e-mail lindah at iwatermt.com because I check that e-mail more faithfully than the other. I will not be participating in the call on Thursday, Sept. 19, other obligations. Talk to you on the 26th if not before. Keep up the good work! Linda