[Nfbmt] thoughts

Edward Robbins ecrobbins517 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 04:06:04 UTC 2013

Greetings,

                At the convention committee meeting this evening the idea
was put forth to have individuals discuss their adaptive equipment.  To go
along with this, the following item comes from the Flying Blind post for
9-26-13:

9) In the post "Accessible Tools for Work and Play," we learn what Mike May
and Gena Harper have in their home offices and around the house:

http://senderogroup.com/products/homeproducts.htm

                I reviewed most of it and found it most enlightening.

Ted

EDWARD C "TED" ROBBINS

, CEO MBEI, Treasurer NFB of Montana & MANAGER MAB EQUIPMENT PROGRAMPHONE &
FAX:  406 453 6678, CELL:  406 799 6268

104 RIVERVIEW 5 E

GREAT FALLS  MT   59404