[Nfbmt] thoughts

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Sep 27 04:16:31 UTC 2013

Holy cow,
I thought we had many talking items, they have us beet.
Way to fun.
The independents of it all is astonding to me.
to be able to read what lables are, and the directions is really cool.
It helps you decide how to keep your diet in the rite direction.
Little things one doesn't think about all of the time.
I have the pen friend need to learn how to use it again.
When the quest came along it upgraded the pen friend, so we don't even
use it any more.
Thanks for sharing.