[Nfbmt] Treasure State At Large Chapter Meeting this Saturday, 04/12/2014 10:00 am

Rik James montanarikster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:59:20 UTC 2014

Do you all really wish to conduct all chapter and state business over the
NFB List discussion group?
I do not favor that myself.
But oh well.
I have mentioned it before.
Probably a minority opinion.
And maybe it is not that significant of an issue.

Sorry, I'll not be able to attend the at-large chapter meeting on April 12.
I'll try for the next one, although I think I will be out of state then.
Congratulations to the chapter for making the donation.
I do hope it all turned out well for Anthony. Love to hear more about it.

And thanks, Denise, for the minutes.

Thanks.
Rik James