[Nfbmt] FCC Chooses to Approve the Waiver for E-book Readers for One Year

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 01:59:27 UTC 2014

True, except that Kindle has tens of thousands more books than we can
ever get on our Streams, and the e-book readers sold to the mainstream
are about $100 or less, instead of $380.  I  want the free market that
everyone else has access to.  I want to pay those same prices and get
accessible mainstream readers and books.

The FCC's decision is indeed a big disappointment..

Dan

--
Dan Burke
My Cell:  406.546.8546